• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I feel so much better in three successful bands now that actually value what I have to say and my creativity.

In a previous band, all of my ideas got changed, and I was told to write riffs differently than how I naturally do.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Me after sitting around doing nothing all day and then sending two work-related emails in the evening:

Screen_Shot_2018-03-28_at_11.32.59_AM.jpg

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I wonder when these gas prices are going to be lower. I don't drive that much but I would sure like it to be a little cheaper.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I wonder when these gas prices are going to be lower. I don't drive that much but I would sure like it to be a little cheaper.

I don't think they will ever get cheaper. Once prices go up they almost never go back down because people get used to paying them, even if obtaining the product gets cheaper for the sellers they continue to sell at the higher price to increase profits as customers already pay the high prices and can't get it from anywhere else.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I didn't have a bad day today per say, but it wasn't really great either. Half the seniors are out for the class trip (including my best friend) so there was only five kids in my class today. We spent the day quietly watching garbage movies and contemplating why we even came in. The trip lasts through tomorrow too so it'll be another chill day.
Also, me and another classmate tried to convince my English teacher to let us finish watching Your Name and then just rewatch it on Friday for the kids that are out. She said no under the reason that she "doesn't want to cry twice" o_O now I'm kinda nervous for the ending lol

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Got my new debit card today, got it activated, now I have to spend the evening resetting all the payments I have on autopay. I'm trying to decide right now if I should even continue paying for Spotify Premium. I like having access to music without ads, but idk if I even listen to music enough anymore to justify having it.

Lying awake at 6 am trying to sleep but my covid booster got me in heck. And in my delirium I have drawn a connection between the covid vaccine and Bug Fables announcements. When I got my first shot last May, the devs announced the digital artbook the following day. And now they announced official plushes of the mc's. I'm too high to draw any further conclusions, but hey. Memes.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My favorite driver in the NASCAR Truck series has been fighting all year to get his first win, he's just had some absolutely crappy luck, and then on Saturday he was in a wreck late where someone doored him at full speed and we're still waiting on news, but his feet/ankles are definitely very broken. Glad I wasn't watching that race because that would have been super disappointing to see live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom