• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I wrote a news piece and scheduled it to publish tomorrow morning, it was covering that rumor that the italian voice actor of Daruk may have spoiled a plot detail of BotW's sequel. We only reported it as a rumor because it's not confirmed by Nintendo afterall, better to be cautious, and for all we know he could have just been doing voice acting for a DLC expansion to Age of Calamity, even if that's unlikely. Anyway, I had a tinfoil theory cross my mind over it. I would say read the spoiler at your own risk, it's not hugely spoilery, in fact it just kind of confirms one theory people have had about the game for a really long time. Still, if you want to avoid potential plot details, don't read it.

The voice actor said he voiced the ancestor of Daruk, meaning the game could be showing memories of, or feature the spirits of the champions from 10,000 years ago. Anyway, my thought was what if the blights are actually the corrupted champions from the past? It's a crazy theory, very flimsy, but yeah, just a thought

Last edited:
I wrote a news piece and scheduled it to publish tomorrow morning, it was covering that rumor that the italian voice actor of Daruk may have spoiled a plot detail of BotW's sequel. We only reported it as a rumor because it's not confirmed by Nintendo afterall, better to be cautious, and for all we know he could have just been doing voice acting for a DLC expansion to Age of Calamity, even if that's unlikely. Anyway, I had a tinfoil theory cross my mind over it. I would say read the spoiler at your own risk, it's not hugely spoliery, in fact it just kind of confirms one theory people have had about the game for a really long time. Still, if you want to avoid potential plot details, don't read it.

The voice actor said he voiced the ancestor of Daruk, meaning the game could be showing memories of, or feature the spirits of the champions from 10,000 years ago. Anyway, my thought was what if the blights are actually the corrupted champions from the past? It's a crazy theory, very flimsy, but yeah, just a thought
does that mean thunderblight was a different waifu in a past life

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Through a lot of hard work and determination, I'm now able to hit E5 as my highest sung note, that's an entire semi-tone improvement.

I also can comfortably get E2 as my lowest note.

That means, I'm comfortably a baritone.

Overall I'm proud, all the times I've annoyed my wife with vocal warm-ups, being loud and stuff paid off.

Screenshot_20220506-115848_Vocal Range Vocaberry.jpg

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Had to revise my senior thesis because it didn't get a passing grade when I first submitted it. Thankfully, my professor was very generous to let me revise it and I just submitted the revised version.

I feel great because I'm finished the last assignment for my degree but also exhausted to be completely through with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom