• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
If Dave Filoni wanted Asohka Tano to be so unlikable at first, why did he make her so likable right from the start? :suspicious: Seems like a silly mistake to make. :eyes:

I knew she would be an instant fave when she called Anakin "sky guy". And I was right.

I dunno. I remember when the Clone Wars movie releases. She seemed to be regarded as the worst part of an already terrible film.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There has been quite bad flooding on the east coast of Australia over the last few days, especially up north towards the Queensland/NSW border. It has been awful to see at least 10 people have died, thousands have had their homes badly damaged, and many people have lost their animals and livestock.

Today the rains have arrived with force in Sydney and there are evacuation orders in place for parts of my suburb already. We had the worst floods I've seen here in my whole life last March and we are being told that these will likely be worse than that was. Crossing my fingers that we won't sustain any damage at my house but the forecast for the next 10 days straight is rain every single day and the water supply dams are already full and spilling into the river/flood plane so I am keeping an eye on the water level and the news very closely.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I got my belly button pierced last week. So far, I really really love it. Pain was about a 4/10, but lasted for roughly two seconds and then was over, and the healing process has been really smooth so far (though only a week in, it's hard to say, navel piercings are temperamental and prone to rejection).

I honestly wish more guys would do this. I don't even see it as a symbol of gayness that it's often perceived to be, it's a really nice looking piercing that I think would suit most guys. But unfortunately it's heavily feminized in society which is a real shame.

Might post a pic later, undecided.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This tattoo healing process probably hurts more than getting the tattoo itself. My arm is sore. Didn't have too much problem with it during the tattooing. Started to get a little rougher towards the end, but that was after 2 and a half hours. Was worth it though. Can't wait to get more. And thankfully I don't have to go through the process of emailing him again when he opens his books for 24 hours. Can just text him to book now which is super convenient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom