• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
So, I only realized this yesterday, by my English teacher looks like Telma. Same skin tone, hair style and color, same earrings, I saw her and immediately thought “Oh! She looks like Telma!”

Also, my English teacher used to be a rapper and goes on Twitter to have a “battle” with her friend. She plays the song “Golden” by Jill Scott in class (really good song by the way)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So, I only realized this yesterday, by my English teacher looks like Telma. Same skin tone, hair style and color, same earrings, I saw her and immediately though “oh she looks like Telma!”

Also, my English teacher used to be a rapper and goes on Twitter to have a “battle” with her friend. She plays the song “Golden” by Jill Scott in class (really good song by the way)

Whats her Twitter? I would enjoy seeing the real life Telma in a rap battle

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Whats her Twitter? I would enjoy seeing the real life Telma in a rap battle
I don’t know, she just said she was having an “east coast west coast” rap battle with her friend (that’s all satire of course) of her being gluten free and her friend saying “We feel bad for those who aren’t gluten free because they’re being shamed of not being gluten free”

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don’t know, she just said she was having an “east coast west coast” rap battle with her friend (that’s all satire of course) of her being gluten free and her friend saying “We feel bad for those who aren’t gluten free because they’re being shamed of not being gluten free”
Aww that's a shame. Maybe I will make a thread about people that look like Zelda characters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My brother left the Switch menu screen open on the TV during supper so after we finished cleaning it up, I came back in, saw that, and then realized that it's slightly burned in, so now we've got NASCAR Heat, Freddy Fazbear's face, BotW and Bug Fables slightly on the screen. Leaving it off for a while to see if that does anything.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
My brother left the Switch menu screen open on the TV during supper so after we finished cleaning it up, I came back in, saw that, and then realized that it's slightly burned in, so now we've got NASCAR Heat, Freddy Fazbear's face, BotW and Bug Fables slightly on the screen. Leaving it off for a while to see if that does anything.
I don't know if you can get rid of burn in
but you can prevent it in the future by going into the switch settings and selecting "burn in reduction", which will cause the screen to dim after a few minutes of inactivity

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
DEAR ANIME ARTISTS
unknown.png

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A FACE BEFORE

HUMANS DO NOT HAVE "SNOUTS"
THE LEFT IS NOT A FACE. STOP IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom