• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Lost my phone last December, so I ordered a cheapo $45 one off Amazon. Took a couple weeks to get here and it doesnt even work so my mom got her old phone set up for me last night. Turns out my boss was texting me about coming in early yesterday and I didn't even know... And who knows how often she's texted me within the last month! Hopefully not very often or I'm screwed lol, none of my bosses have brought it up with me at work (and they chat with me pretty often) so I think I'm alright. Still, that's scary

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
May be a Twitter screenshot of 3 people and text that says 'matt @mattxiv btw if MLK and anne frank hadn't been killed, they'd both be 93 today (younger than betty white).i i think it'si important to see pictures of them in in color as a reminder that history was not very long ago ago'

otto frank died at age 91, so these two could've easily been around during the 2010s

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
so today we had smash club at school, the teacher who runs it is really cool
we were chatting about games when we started talking about ocarina of time, he says it's his favorite game ever
tell him it might be around my fourth and that it's tied with twilight princess as my favorite zelda game
he scowls and says "that's the one with the wolf, right? i didnt really care for that one" then goes on to talk about how much he loves wind waker
i dont know how to feel about him anymore
I sad reacted because I sympathize with your teacher. For the most part, at least.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
so today we had smash club at school, the teacher who runs it is really cool
we were chatting about games when we started talking about ocarina of time, he says it's his favorite game ever
tell him it might be around my fourth and that it's tied with twilight princess as my favorite zelda game
he scowls and says "that's the one with the wolf, right? i didnt really care for that one" then goes on to talk about how much he loves wind waker
i dont know how to feel about him anymore
I sad reacted because I sympathize with your teacher. For the most part, at least.
I sad reacted because he shot down your favorite Zelda game

Værisa took all their music down apart from their "I Found" cover. Now I really wish I downloaded their rerecorded release of Heliograph with the added violin tracks off the Bandcamp when I had the chance. I did prefer the originals because I was used to them but the violin was pretty too. Hope they have something planned as an explanation for pulling everything. Their music has really impacted me the past few years.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Værisa took all their music down apart from their "I Found" cover. Now I really wish I downloaded their rerecorded release of Heliograph with the added violin tracks off the Bandcamp when I had the chance. I did prefer the originals because I was used to them but the violin was pretty too. Hope they have something planned as an explanation for pulling everything. Their music has really impacted me the past few years.
Email them...or fb them...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I spent the night out last night in the city and stayed at a friend's place afterwards. Makes me think I really wanna move out to be closer to the city but I don't want to deal with roommates or much higher rent just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom