• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Image.ashx

Obviously it's the magic card that's trending

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Rewatching Attack on Titan, and I'm picking up things I didn't notice originally, it just makes me appreciate how well fleshed out this story is. I also decided to read the manga as well since I've been told there are things exclusive to the manga that are not in the anime.

One thing that bothers me though is that, at least with the Hulu subtitles, the first time someone says Erwin and Levi's names they are translated as "Erlvin" and "Rivaille" respectively. When I first watched it I had no idea this was a mistake, and by time the anime reintroduced them I had already forgotten this.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
so today we had smash club at school, the teacher who runs it is really cool
we were chatting about games when we started talking about ocarina of time, he says it's his favorite game ever
tell him it might be around my fourth and that it's tied with twilight princess as my favorite zelda game
he scowls and says "that's the one with the wolf, right? i didnt really care for that one" then goes on to talk about how much he loves wind waker
i dont know how to feel about him anymore

Mikey the Moblin

we were chatting about games when we started talking about ocarina of time, he says it's his favorite game ever
tell him it might be around my fourth and that it's tied with twilight princess as my favorite zelda game
he scowls and says "that's the one with the wolf, right? i didnt really care for that one" then goes on to talk about how much he loves wind waker
Is he single

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
You've got to understand how we felt about dark and gritty games with too much bloom around that time. Plenty of us were sick of the trend and refused to even give TP a chance because of it.

Mikey the Moblin

You've got to understand how we felt about dark and gritty games with too much bloom around that time. Plenty of us were sick of the trend and refused to even give TP a chance because of it.
Now imagine a team of artists and devs inexperienced with that style of game working on hardware that can't actually handle the minimum fidelity

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom