• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Just installed Clip Studio Paint. The amount of really cool default ink pens is exciting, it has a lot more to offer than Kritas default pens. And when I went to test pen pressure for line variance it was like an absolute dream. It's been awhile since I did any serious art with Krita but I do not remember having such accurate control on how I want my line variance to be with it. I'll take a deeper dive with Clip Studio tomorrow night and then run Krita as well to do a comparision to see if Krita is even worth keeping anymore.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Ok so I'm sold. I'm going to pay $50 bucks to have Clip Studio Paint Pro forever, lol.

The beefier EX version looks like it's just geared to making workflow of comic projects you plan to print eventually easier. It also is better for animation projects, giving better frames per second. I don't really care about printing comics right now, and I'd be perfectly satisfied working one page at a time if I did rather than having a storyboard function. I also have no plans to do animation atm.

All the features that interest me are available with the Pro version. So this is going to be my christmas gift to myself rather than buying a game or something.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Idk why I was happy that I'd be able to spend Christmas with my family this year after being unable to last year, because so far this trip has just been miserable. Christmas is supposed to a happy time in which you hang out and laugh with your family but for some reason I always seem to feel like an afterthought. Something about watching everyone exchange gifts with each other when you only receive one small thing can make you feel that way, especially when everybody is barely even acknowledging your presence. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but it's been a while since I actually felt happy spending Christmas here so I don't know why I thought this year would be any different.

I feel like I would have been better off simply spending Christmas alone, which is not a good way to feel on this day. I drove all the way out here hoping to have a good time but I've only really felt regret at the journey and anticipation for when I can drive back home.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Are there any tower defense games that have an ammunition mechanic? Like, your towers have a limited amount of ammunition and you have to restock them somehow?

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I’m still really nervous about the new public school I’m going to. I’m going on wednesday after break, and I’m scared. It just feels like a big change compared to my old school. I just hope I can make it through

It'll be okay. In my experience, it was a lot easier to get along with students at a public school than a private school. And I feel like my public school had a lot more opportunities to pursue my interests than the school I went to before. IMO, the curriculum was more focused on actually educating students than impressing parents too.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So this morning my bus never came, I ended up walking home and waking my dad to give me a ride to school. I discovered later that for some reason my city's buses never came and wouldn't be coming today. I just received an email saying the public schools in my city and a few neighboring towns are closed all this week for some reason, possibly because of covid. That means the buses for those towns won't be running to my trade school. My dad doesn't feel like waking up at 7am every morning to give me a ride, so it appears I'm staying home all this week. Fortunately it'll count as an excused absence for students in areas with bus issues. Guess I get to sleep in.

Edit: Update, I got a ride. Yay?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom