• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So with the holiday season coming up it means my weekends will be cut short for the next 4 upcoming weeks. We'll deliver the next 4 mondays because with sinterklaas and christmas coming up. The monday after christmas there'll be one final round on monday delivering but my hubby and me are off that day. It's going to be heavy but we'll survive :)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok so storytime:
The fam was at Walmart, and I wandered over to the DVDs to see if they had Princess Mononoke. I walk up to the tab sticking out of the aisle that says "anime" and... it wasn't anime. It was all the MCU and recent Pixar movies. Down the aisle on the other side was all the anime, including a Princess Mononoke DVD/Blu Ray bundle for $15, which I didn't get because my non-anime fan brother was standing right there, but still, the MCU is my new favorite anime.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ok so storytime:
The fam was at Walmart, and I wandered over to the DVDs to see if they had Princess Mononoke. I walk up to the tab sticking out of the aisle that says "anime" and... it wasn't anime. It was all the MCU and recent Pixar movies. Down the aisle on the other side was all the anime, including a Princess Mononoke DVD/Blu Ray bundle for $15, which I didn't get because my non-anime fan brother was standing right there, but still, the MCU is my new favorite anime.
ummm im not an expert but anime is like cartoony stuff aka studio ghibli stuff??? haha....

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I feel ya! Hope you’re hanging in there Vee. Work life is already busy as it is but I imagine you must get pretty busy around this time of year.
With the holiday season people get more mail so yeah it's very busy but rather being busy than not having to do anything ;) Thanks Jims! I appreciate that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom