• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
IMG_20211122_210148.jpg

Getting ready to move again be like.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Religious freedom does not (or rather should not, apparently) give you carte blanche for discrimination. This seriously should be doubly so if you’re a private religious school. What justification could there possibly be to expel LGBTQIA+ students (or teachers) simply for being open about their identity?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Chess endgames, especially against computers, are hard. I just did a puzzle where I knew the idea was to eventually promote a passed B pawn by sacrificing the A pawn, but I missed the King move I needed to make to put their King into Zugswang, forcing it to draw back allowing me to promote without their own King immedietly capturing it.

One miscalculation on when to promote can be the difference between a win or a draw. That's the thing on my mind, lol.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The last couple of months I noticed the amount of steps I make when doing the mail delivery. I set my goal to make at least 10000 a day. It seems that goal needs to be higher because on days with less mail to deliver I make between the 15000 and 20000 steps and on the days I got more mail I make between 27000 and 38000 steps a day. So yeah, goal achieved :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom