• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I have so much stuff I need to do, but ever since that incident with my dad in the car a few weeks ago, my energy has been nonexistent and all these things are piling up and I wish I could just make myself do stuff. I think about doing them, but they somehow get lost in translation to where I would actually physically do them.

I hope I'm able to knock a lot of this stuff out when I'm at my mom's next week. Not really a vacation, though.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Got a little christmas shopping done for myself today. Bought a new jacket cuz I needed one that's in between "light raincoat" and "heavy winter coat". Also bought a short-sleeved hoodie because I've wanted one for years but never found one til now. Aside from clothes, I bought a bunch of pins to put on my work bag. Monstly Zelda, but also a MonHun one. Really wanted an Ys one too but it's like impossible to find good Ys merch. I search for it and I get maybe three results and then the rest is ****ing YellowStone National Park lmao. rip me.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Ringing up people at work today, I had a woman unload 7 rolls of the same wrapping paper and then tell me that she only wanted one... then why did you pick up SEVEN!!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom