• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Had a pretty scary situation happen in lab today. A girl fainted. I was with her for about 2 hours after she regained consciousness (she was only out for less than minute) until her parents arrived since she declined calling 9/11 herself or having it called for her. Hope she'll be alright. In my 3+ years of TAing chem courses, this was definitely the scariest moment.

When you fall down a very niche rabbit hole on Wikipedia

1fc52dc19e.png

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I am yet another person agreeing that it is the best Mario Kart.
Mario Kart 9 should bring back the elements of Mario Kart 8 AND Mario Kart Double Dash WHILE even further expanding the racetrack roster! And do you know who should be some of the guest riders in the game?

Zelda herself as an Echo-Racer to Link
wp-1624209423291.jpg

Sonic, because Mario and Sonic are now having fun competitions all the time in Smash and in the Olympics (plus it could provide a crossover of some Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed racetracks)
Sega-All-Stars.png

And of course
My Sim from My Sim's Racing!
(basically an Echo-Racer for the Mii character)
e5023db525f0303c0ef42d21287106d7--juegos-wii-my-sims.jpg

RamboBambiBambo

Yes.... Echo Racer.... since they decided to add in new characters but give them the same moveset in Smash Bros, I figure that Echo-Racers would be something that Nintendo would do.

It actually kinda peeves me that Dark Samus, Lucina, Daisy, Crom, Dark Pit, Ken, & Richter Belmont aren't their own characters that are just similar to some of the other characters.

I mean back in Brawl you had Fox, Falco, and Wolf being basically the same character BUT they had some variation between their move-set, damage output, speed, floating, and specials that they each were unique.

Take a look at Link even ! Young Link is smaller and faster than Link. And Toon Link is floatier and able to vault off walls. They each have nearly the same moveset with some variation to speed and specials.

But the Echo Fighters are just a model and audio change. Cosmetics in the form of another character. It would be like Samus being dressed in her Gravity Suit rather than her Varia Suit being made into a new character on the roster. Or adding James McCloud to the roster where his just a scruffier Fox McCloud with sunglasses and then saying "here is your new character. Same moves, different getup and audio effects."

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I'm in an inbetween spot where I really want to be around once/if ever we make official contact with an advanced alien civilization, but I'm also very reluctant on that b/c that'll mean permanent changes to the way of human life as we know it, for better or for worse
dang it, I don't know what I want

RamboBambiBambo

I'm in an inbetween spot where I really want to be around once/if ever we make official contact with an advanced alien civilization, but I'm also very reluctant on that b/c that'll mean permanent changes to the way of human life as we know it, for better or for worse
dang it, I don't know what I want
It largely depends on what kind of alien contact we get. Are they seeking to anihilate us? Or are they seeking to bring us into an alliance to face a common foe? Perhaps we are going to be slaves or seen as equals or apprentices to their knowledge? Are they Duke Nukem style or Mass Effect style when it comes to more personal relations? And are we the invaders or are we the ones they approached?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom