• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
something I brought up w/ a couple friends, in millions of years from now when the sun expands and burns up all water and life on earth, what happens to all the ghosts? do they just automatically pass on or do they forever haunt the giant floating rock that was once earth?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Halloween was a lot of fun this year.

Notable happenings:
small child dressed as zero the ghost dog
Tanjiro Kamado appeared (and apparently I was the first person to know who he was that night)
A former student from a different school recognized me
Small child who was scared of me challenged me with a glow stick sword, he won, his family cheered

Treated myself to a candy apple afterwards. Back to work tomorrow.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Halloween was a lot of fun this year.

Notable happenings:
small child dressed as zero the ghost dog
Tanjiro Kamado appeared (and apparently I was the first person to know who he was that night)
A former student from a different school recognized me
Small child who was scared of me challenged me with a glow stick sword, he won, his family cheered

Treated myself to a candy apple afterwards. Back to work tomorrow.
Apparently a girl went to my school on Friday dressed as Nezuko and won the school's costume contest

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
so there was a PAL gamecube bundle that had mario kart double dash and zelda collector's edition, I already knew this but I didn't know how it looked, I just figured you got the case for both of them

fe4ac72a-bcc3-11e3-9db8-422a4ff764fd.jpg

p1020712.jpg
nah they just stuck it in there, ha, I just find the idea funny that you want to play a bit of majora's mask or something, but you reach for the mario kart double dash case

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom