• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I’m wondering if the Temple of
Time in TP was the Temple of Time from OoT, did the Scared Grove used to be the market from OoT?
There's a Big Octo version of the treasure chest octoroks from BotW that has the Temple of Time glued to its back, and when it burrows away, the Temple of Time slides around the map.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I’m wondering if the Temple of
Time in TP was the Temple of Time from OoT, did the Scared Grove used to be the market from OoT?
Some people have theorized this.

It once crossed my mind that since the Lost Woods shifts so much, maybe areas can fall into the portals it creates and end up in different locations? This could explain why the Temple is in the Lost Woods. I have no evidence, so I've never actually tried to form a theory on this idea.

Ninja

Well well well
Having a nice and busy last week or so. Totally unplugged and was able to truly get away. We saw some deer right outside our campsite, and had a really good time biking the trails.

Came back and bought last minute tickets to the Pitbull concert, which was INCREDIBLE. We also got a comped room on the strip, so it’s just been nice to get away, and relax.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So funny! We had a boat trip today and it's so funny how so many locations remind me of WW. A small isle in the sea with palm trees and I wished I had a hookshot :D
Also a small buoy in the water reminded me of a godess cube in SS. So many things. Maybe I play too much Zelda but that's impossible. One can never play too much Zelda :D :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom