• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
We had a sub in Physics today, and he overheard me talking to my friend about Sephiroth and was like, "I don't think Sephiroth has much to do with your assignment." So since I figured he knew Sephiroth I asked him if he'd played TP, he says yeah, so I ask him how he feels about midlink. he doesn't like it, he was all "what why would you do that it's pointless and weird" and "Link is destined to be with Zelda". Which is just so wrong obviously, but do you know what else he said?? "Why not Link and Fi." She doesn't even have arms!!!!
I also showed him my midlink stash. He didn't seem too impressed. I also showed him the manga and he didn't seem to impressed about that neither. He liked my Smash stage but he made me get back to work right after I showed him. Of course I didn't, cause I spent the rest of the class arguing with my friends about various things. And we were pretty loud and obnoxious so I'm hoping he doesn't tell my real teacher about it. When we left, I told him to tell her I did all my work and all he said was, "Oh, I'm telling her everything." Lowkey actually scared about that though 'cause we said some pretty atrocious things (though not directly to him) and didn't do our work right at all. At least he knows what midlink is and won't have mistaken it for something weird, but I'm still half expecting an office call about this lol.
This is legit hilarious, lol.
I'd be surprised if you got in trouble because that sounds like a pretty chill teacher, but don't go around being mean to them just because they don't like your ships, you're at school still, lmfao.
Update on the followup??

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This is legit hilarious, lol.
I'd be surprised if you got in trouble because that sounds like a pretty chill teacher, but don't go around being mean to them just because they don't like your ships, you're at school still, lmfao.
Update on the followup??
He ended up telling my teacher every single juicy detail, but luckily she thought it was absolutely hilarious. She basically told me, "I know he's cool cause he knows about things that other teachers aren't into but you really gotta know when to turn it down a notch" lmao. She's gonna be gone again next Wednesday so I told her to try and get him again, if she does Ima bring my switch and see if I can beat him in Smash.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Ace Attorney and Danganronpa... crossover.

No need to thank me; I know I'm a genius.
my best friend actually runs an instagram account where she's got a story for this, it's got over 1000 followers and she's been updating it every day for over a year. the @ is dangan_attorney if you wanna look at it lol

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
He ended up telling my teacher every single juicy detail, but luckily she thought it was absolutely hilarious. She basically told me, "I know he's cool cause he knows about things that other teachers aren't into but you really gotta know when to turn it down a notch" lmao. She's gonna be gone again next Wednesday so I told her to try and get him again, if she does Ima bring my switch and see if I can beat him in Smash.
At the end of last year my english teacher brought her switch to school. She was destroying everyone in smash and Mario kart lol

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Technology makes no sense. This beautiful, high quality picture is small enough to upload to ZD no problem:
image_11691.jpg
While I have to host this crappy picture from my phone somewhere else for it to work because it's so big:
E_n1JBQXMAERotT

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
It has more to do with the # of pixels than how they're used unfortunately, though idk why this site can't handle more than 1000x1000 pixels when it does so much else lol

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Your school is the one in tv shows

Stay awake a full day.
Sleep. Wake a few hours later wide awake.
Go back to bed. Sleep much longer.
Wake up really tired.
Sleep AGAIN.
Wide awake, but the day is over.

Huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom