• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
GUESS WHAT GUYS
So the next Zelda manga comes out on Tuesday, right? Well I preordered it and was gonna stay home Tuesday so I could read it as soon as it came, but there's important stuff at school that day so I can't miss it + it looks like it'll arrive late cus amazon is being weird... But I called Barnes and Noble to see if I could bribe them into selling to me early, turns out they've already put it on the shelves!!!!! before it's even been released!!!!! ! so we're going there as soon as my dad gets home!!!!!!!!!11!1!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Food at the hotel is very bad. Always the same, cold, not fully cooked. Hubby had diarrhea all day yesterday because of it. Fortunately he feeks better today. All inclusive hotels are known for not having too much to offer when it comes to food. So I told my hubby to get out and eat at local restaurants. " But we paid for it." Yeah we did, so what?!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Are gorons made of rocks or flesh with rocks on the outside? If they are made of rock, is it considered cannibalism any time they eat, since they eat rocks?

I think they are highly mineralised organic beings that resemble rock and possibly produce rock for hair and also have a magma filled stomach as some Gorons have steam vents.

Even if Gorons are technically rock, it is the case that not all rocks are gorons, which would make their eating of rocks not a form of cannibalism unless the rocks they consumed were actually from dead gorons.

Humans are made of flesh and we eat flesh which we chew with the rocks in our mouth. If we ate rocks it wouldn't be cannibalism unless it's human teeth and if we eat flesh it isn't cannibalism either (unless it's human flesh). Therefore humans who eat flesh aren't cannibals unless it is specifically flesh from a human. This means you shouldn't call a goron a cannibal for eating rocks that aren't specifically from a goron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom