• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

1764706dd2.png

S o o n ™ :eyes:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Once it's long enough to tie back, it's not so bad. I'm back to rocking my ponytail cuz of the pandemic. I think I'm just gonna keep my hair long again at this point.
I used to have fairly long hair but in recent years I've been much shorter since I just find it more comfortable. It's just in that awkward stage now where it isn't quite ready to be tied back yet and it gets in my eyes so I have to gel it back. Feels awkward turning up to zoom meetings with awkward hair issues going on - but then again at least I am not the only one on the meetings who can't access haircuts right now.

Fig

The Altruist
I used to have fairly long hair but in recent years I've been much shorter since I just find it more comfortable. It's just in that awkward stage now where it isn't quite ready to be tied back yet and it gets in my eyes so I have to gel it back. Feels awkward turning up to zoom meetings with awkward hair issues going on - but then again at least I am not the only one on the meetings who can't access haircuts right now.

Guess I am going through the exact opposite phase. I always had short hair ever since I was in middle school and it wasn't until the pandemic that I have grown out my hair in a long time. I'm definitely biased but I definitely like how long hair looks on me and on others. Coupled with my irl friends saying I look better with long hair and I feel very validated in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom