• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Idk why this has been on my mind lately. Two things really. First, In Elder Scrolls Nerevar's spirit was so strong that it reincarnated numerous times before the prophecy of the Nerevarine could actually be fulfilled. So the numerous Failed Incarnates were not illegitimate, they could have fulfilled the prophecy but failed in some way, and that boils down to the fact that in Elder Scrolls everyone has agency to shape their own destiny rather than it being predetermined, and that is pretty cool. But the main point here, I knew about False Incarnates, people who claimed to be the Nerevarine but weren't actually reincarnations of Nerevar. It is only recently it clicked in my mind that Failed Incarnates are separate from False ones. To be fair there are books talking about the false ones but the topic of failed ones only comes up in dialogue options and in the Cave of Incarnates quest. Outside of that there isn't much more info on them.

Second, the Nerevarine should have been alive during the Red Year. Idk if the Nerevarine could have stopped Baar Dau, but I'm left wondering why they didn't do anything. Maybe when I go to Solstheim in Skyrim I'll learn more, but right now I just have a lot of questions.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My mom works at a daycare, and one class there was raising butterflies. Today all the butterflies were released except for one, whose little wings aren't fully unfurled. The poor little guy can only flutter, and today he watched all of his friends fly away. I am now the owner of one slightly disabled but still adorable butterfly which we named Iris.
Today my little butterfly died. He lived an extraordinarily long life by butterfly standards, much longer than we had thought. Iris loved watermelon and tapping his feet for no readily apparent reason, which was absolutely adorable. I'm glad we were able to take care of him, I think I have a greater respect for butterflies in general now :pikalove: Perhaps my only regret would be his choice of name, all I can think of now is Zero from megaman going "Iris- IRIS- IIIIIRIIIIIIIIIIIIS!" XD

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
hHSDZx5c3MKF4rKH4W9dHT.jpg

Found out about a real life furret counterpart.

They're called Ringtails.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
There’s a 4 hour split between my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so me and some buddies have been killing time by playing disc golf in local parks

This is my first time playing, and either disc golf is a lot more of a workout than it looks, or I’m really out of shape. If I had to guess it’s most likely the later.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Made it through the initial work week of planning, classroom set up, meetings, and professional development exercises. It was my first time experiencing that. I think it was good for me to really see all of that groundwork for the school year.

I officially start back on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom