• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
No, I think your severe reaction to the mundane is overboard

Theres literally nothing wrong with thinking she might be lying, as long as you also realize that if she is there’s probably a reason for it and you shouldn’t push it.
Both are more than enough reason to stay away, yet he's here calling her pathetic and a liar after clearly asking her if she likes him and personal details like whether or not she has a boyfriend.

and I'm sorry, how is my reaction severe? I'm literally just calling him out on his creepy behavior and telling him to rethink stuff.
If he's gonna be on the defensive instead of reconsidering how he should deal with people, specially of the opposite gender, that's on him. But I'm not really going to just sit and watch without voicing in first.
And if he thinks we're on the wrong here I'd ask him to show this discussion to his parents, including his unadulterated original message, so they can get a word with him. Because I'm not sure a random stranger's word will get to him, but his parent's definitely would.

As for my thoughts, do I want pizza again? :suspicious:
as long it's only pineapple flavored sure

Last edited:

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
Just got the WarioWare: Get It Together demo and gotta say, wasn't expecting it to be so fun. My favourite part is the multiple characters which make microgames you've played before more unique with their gameplay mechanics. The extra content in the full game's looking promising too.

When the full game comes out, might give it a solid 8/10.
Here's a tier list for all the characters, by the way.

my-image.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom