• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sounds like the typical Onn brand of a mouse you get from the cluttered electronics accessories aisle in Walmart.

Onn brand is crap where it comes in handy if youre using a laptop chromebook. But Onn brand mouse they dont last long anyway

I got this computer mouse probably like a month after I got this laptop--so like, in January--and I don't know why I'm like this but I've already worn out the mouse wheel. :shrug:

It sounds more like you were using an Onn mouse than a Logitech.

By the way, im not a bot. Im a real person typing away at my frikkin chromebook laptop and watching the local news.

You think everyone is a damn bot or whatever.

Why even bother having a messageboard in the first place if youre still going around accusing everyone of being a so called bot?

its a childish thing youre doing anyway

It's a logitech, mr bot. I just use the middle click a whole lot.

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
It sounds more like you were using an Onn mouse than a Logitech.

By the way, im not a bot. Im a real person typing away at my frikkin chromebook laptop and watching the local news.

You think everyone is a damn bot or whatever.

Why even bother having a messageboard in the first place if youre still going around accusing everyone of being a so called bot?

its a childish thing youre doing anyway
you were accusing random people of trying to start 9/11 electric boogaloo
why wouldn't we be suspicious

whatever.

what are we supposed to talk about then? Only Zelda videogame stuff then? you know how boring that gets?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
whatever.

what are we supposed to talk about then? Only Zelda videogame stuff then? you know how boring that gets?
It's not like those are your only 2 options. There are many things to talk about on this forum, but conspiracy theories like that might not be the best topic to bring up when you're new here.
Start with some more harmless topics and try to get to know people. If you really feel like talking about those types of things, we do have a "Mature" section here on the forums, just be sure to read the rules before posting there :D

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
blackweb

edit: actually I haven't historically had much success with logitech, I've had 2 headsets break on me and a keyboard that admittedly lasted pretty long but the keys got sticky pretty quick so eh I think there are better brands out there than logitech too

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Alright, so I remember those packages I've been griping about? They finally got me into the new system, and I think there's one that I got charged for that I never got, so that's a rip, bit I've got 2 more coming that I do have shipping info in and they're scheduled to get here on my birthday!! :party:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom