• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Today was my last day of clusters for my allergy shots, so I finally hit maintenance. I still have to go every week, but at least I don't have to take 4 different medicines beforehand and I can just go in and I get my shots and leave. Instead of having to get them then wait 30 minutes, then get another round, wait 30 minutes, etc.

Last edited:
Something on my mind since earlier this morning when watching Fox News about the current situation with the so called "refugees" in Afghanistan

Those so called refugees hitching a ride on that military transport plane, you know damn well that some of those "refugees" just might be some Taliban in disguise coming here to the U.S. to start another 9/11 all over again.

They probably planned the whole thing with them invading the Afgan presidency and pretending to be refugees.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Something on my mind since earlier this morning when watching Fox News about the current situation with the so called "refugees" in Afghanistan

Those so called refugees hitching a ride on that military transport plane, you know damn well that some of those "refugees" just might be some Taliban in disguise coming here to the U.S. to start another 9/11 all over again.

They probably planned the whole thing with them invading the Afgan presidency and pretending to be refugees.
are you a bot

No im not a damn bot. The hell is the matter with you people here anyway?

i just dont think theyre refugees in the first place. Especiallly the way that the Taliban just popped up instantly since yesterday taking over Afghan

well excuse me.

By the way, Things on your mind we can talk about normal day stuff besides Zelda videogames

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
just went to the movies and i feel so blitzed right now

also hi captain wacko

My camera keeps doing its busy light and I'm away from home to switch out its SD card to confirm that's the issue. It seems to read and write to it fine but the light is still flashing away so clearly it's trying to do something with the card that isn't working. I may have to dump all its contents to my laptop and clear it off and that's annoying..

Besides the new of the Taliban taking over instantly since just yesterday, the hot summer weather is still in full force this week.

That and I still need to paint the rest of my bedroom wall whenever the weather cools down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom