• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I finished Attack on Titan (the manga) earlier today. Been tossing around the events of the ending in my head. It's been quite a story to follow. Thoughts on the ending are a bit mixed, tbh.

• Love
Reactions: Fig

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
feel pretty sick today (a couple days after I'm home from camp) and in the cabin GC I found out that 2 of the girls have tested positive for covid while even more are sick and untested... Apparently most of them are unvaccinated (news to me) and we were all hugging each other and stuff the last day, not to mention living together for a week. I'm vaxxed but just in case I'm quarantining in my room rn and my dad is taking me to get tested tomorrow
Edit: now half the cabin has tested positive apparently :p

Last edited:

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I have been playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate recently and remembering all of the hype surrounding it. Maybe it's just me, but it feels like these last two and a half years have been pretty dry compared to 2017, 2018, and early 2019. Nothing in the entertainment industry has gotten me very excited since Avengers: Endgame.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I have been playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate recently and remembering all of the hype surrounding it. Maybe it's just me, but it feels like these last two and a half years have been pretty dry compared to 2017, 2018, and early 2019. Nothing in the entertainment industry has gotten me very excited since Avengers: Endgame.
Probably because of corona!

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Update, tested positive for Le Rona after 6 other girls in my cabin... Mega pissed cause I spent a got damn year seeing no one besides 1 country friend and never going anywhere except on walks only to get it anyways...
At least I'm vaxxed so I don't feel like hell but now my 9 year sister has to quarantine too. So not only she might get it unvaxxed but my mom who's about to have surgery might get it too and that's dangerous for her... And I have to stay in my room for 10 days but they're gonna bring the switch in here, yay for me
also the girls in my cabin make me so mad cause they didn't get their asses vaxxed and some are even traveling now, this is literally why this stuff was hitting us so hard. Kinda weird when I have people I know are intelligent, yet they just don't take this stuff seriously somehow. I don't get how some otherwise smart people are so dumb with this stuff, it's not hard to just do what lits everyone is telling you to

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I wonder if gamestop is going to release the amiibos and the joycons tomorrow night at 9pm like they do for the physical games or if its only going to be released on Friday only.. I may call tomorrow and ask because I really want those joycons!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
View attachment 47692

wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyyy ttttthhhhhhoooooo

This is very sad to have this brought back to my attention. Koizumi and Aounuma both snuck in extra story elements to OOT and of course Miyamoto wasn't heavily involved with MM and it was all the better for it. Countless theories have spawned from these games and have kept the fan base occupied talking about in between releases and even decades later. Miyamoto knows how to make a fun game for sure but doesn't seem to realise that more story elements only serve to enhance and deepen the experience. No deep discussion arrises from fun gameplay. Don't you just love that Tetris the way you move those different shaped blocks to fit into rows of other blocks, catchy theme too. There we go, that's all to say about Tetris but a story driven experience like OOT you can talk about the motivations of characters, as well as forming and discussing theories about lore and backstory.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Don't you just love that Tetris the way you move those different shaped blocks to fit into rows of other blocks
You'd be surprised. Lots of discourse can be had by puzzling out the specifics. Why square segments? Why tetrominoes? What would the gameplay be like with different segment shapes or longer pieces?

To your point, I think it's more that this kind of discussion isnt as interesting to normal people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom