• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I just woke up after the early yesterday night crash. I took medicine before I went to bed and laid there for like 15 minutes before the headache started to ease up, and then I didn't feel nauseated anymore, thankfully. I fell asleep very fast, so I slept about 11 or 12 hours, but now that I'm awake I still feel very tired. I think I could probably do another 12 hour sleep coma and that'd probably be good, but it won't happen unless I call out of work. It's one of those things where I'm not even sick at the moment, I just feel like the extra sleep would be better for me in the longrun. I also wonder if because I feel so tired, if I'll go to work and end up feeling crappy midshift again like yesterday, causing another spiral. I guess I could just take medicine right when I feel a headache coming on instead of waiting and suffering for 7 hours.

I at least feel better though.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
It started absolutely pouring a few minutes ago, and I got paranoid and ran out to get my car to higher ground. I laughed at myself while I was running across the yard, but when I stepped into the street, the water was up past my flip flop. I also had to change clothes because I looked like I had fallen in the pool.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm so stressed. My church is having Vacation Bible School in 3 weeks, and I'm in charge of decorations. ALL of the decorations, for the entire church. I also have no money to spend on it so I have to reuse stuff from my church basement. I got some stuff done already, but with only this week and next week to work on it (I'm going camping the third week) it's really starting to get to me and I haven't been sleeping bc my brain enjoys staying awake and stressing about it. Why on earth did I volunteer to do this? I really don't want to cancel my camping trip but I might if I'm not finished.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm so stressed. My church is having Vacation Bible School in 3 weeks, and I'm in charge of decorations. ALL of the decorations, for the entire church. I also have no money to spend on it so I have to reuse stuff from my church basement. I got some stuff done already, but with only this week and next week to work on it (I'm going camping the third week) it's really starting to get to me and I haven't been sleeping bc my brain enjoys staying awake and stressing about it. Why on earth did I volunteer to do this? I really don't want to cancel my camping trip but I might if I'm not finished.
Do you not get church funds to spend on this?

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
A few things:

My friend's mom went into labor. (Funny because my friend's mom is also my crush's mom but that's a minor detail.) It's got me really stressed out. My friend had me pray for it a couple times over the past few weeks. I hope it went well and the baby came out safe, but I remember when my science teacher's baby died in childbirth last year, so...

I got a PTSD trigger yesterday because I almost got hit by a car. I've been in a couple car accidents, before. The one that just almost happened and the first one I was in were both potentially life-threatening to me because they were both coming straight for my door.

I have such wonderful and beautiful houseplants. They probably (most definitely) deserve better than me as their caretaker, but I'm glad they tolerate me as much as they do. Don't know what I'd do without them.

...My dad woke me up today to ask me if I knew my white violets sparkle. Yes. The soft petal surface is interesting and reflects light in such a way that it looks like the flowers are sparkling when the morning light hits them. It's probably more noticeable with my white violets because the flowers are predominantly white. Sparkly plant awareness post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom