• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Would post this in what made you happy today but honestly I'm feeling way more things than just happiness about it so... woke up to a surprise announcement that the Bug Fables artbook is now digitally available on steam as of a few hours ago. It's not a physical print but its better than nothing. Already bought it, will look through it after I finish my donut that I'm taking my precious time with. (:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I finished a manga series I was reading (or at least the ones I have available). I read a total of 21 mangas in 9 days. Is that too fast? I was really excited to read them and now I don't have anything to read... but if I had read them slower that would be annoying too, waiting to see what would happen. I just wish I had more. The same thing happened earlier this year too; there was a book that I had waited a year for it to come out and when I got it I read the whole thing in 4 hours...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Parents are out of town for the weekend, and grandma is here to babysit mainly my younger siblings. Problem is, she's an incredibly difficult person. She very much has a win-lose personality. I could rant so many examples from just tonight, but I'll keep it at one. There was a simple misunderstanding, something I wasn't aware of, and when I finally relaized what was actually going on, she said "I've still got some sense," as if I had been making her out to be old and dumb. No, I had thought the wrong bridge went out in the flood a few weeks back so I didn't understand why y'all needed to take such a long route. On the plus side, I recognize some of my more obnoxious behaviors in her, so I can know how to better myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom