• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Turned on my other computer for the first time in awhile last night to do some drawing, but I fell asleep like a dumb and didn't get to work on anything. I'd say maybe I could try working on it tonight but we're supposed to be getting severe weather so I guess I turned on my computer for nothing. Probably gonna have to shut it back off just in case.

If manually pulling up the screensaver wasn't so tedious on Windows 10 then maybe I would consider installing my tablet driver (which messes up the screensaver) on my new laptop but alas.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I am considering upgrading my Spotify to Premium, I have all Ad-free streaming services except this one. I keep on reminding myself that it is worth it. I mean having Ad-free Portable music streaming that works on offline and is a million times better than YouTube, Sign me up.

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
Not gonna lie, I think Freakyforms is secretly the most depressing game I've ever played.
Not because it's bad, but because it reminds me of something you'd see from a traumacore video.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am considering upgrading my Spotify to Premium, I have all Ad-free streaming services except this one. I keep on reminding myself that it is worth it. I mean having Ad-free Portable music streaming that works on offline and is a million times better than YouTube, Sign me up.
I have Spotify Premium and really enjoy it. Not sure if it applies to you but if you are a student you can get half price which is handy.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Thinking of when I was 13 and my brother and I were both very new to the internet. He had tried to email a video on his tablet, but it wouldn't let him because the video was too long (?). So he told me he'd go to the library, go into his email drafts on the computer there and send it, because the computer would be able to send longer videos than the tablet could. Which made perfect sense to me at the time, but now I'm wondering why he even thought the video would be in his computer drafts if he couldn't even send to the computer in the first place...

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
No surprise here. Still, never not disappointing to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom