• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Well I'm glad to see you're braced for it and staying rooted. Be careful with them and don't do anything that would come back to bite you.
Nice pun, Chevy.
got the top set of my braces and tomorrow I got to get the bottom
to tell you the tooth iths really annoying
I have a friend with braces. He says their terrible for a while, but it gets better. (He has retainers, now...) I may need them, at some point. My teeth suck an I don't care to pull 'em out when they're wiggling...

ChimeraWarden

I hear thunder, pitter patter..
Waiting for the Amiibo Cards I ordered off of Amazon to arrive today (yes, I’m too cheap to buy actual Amiibo, sue me) please don’t sue and it’s been only 3 hours of daylight and yet it feels like it should’ve arrived yesterday

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
thought about that one time when I went to my friend's house and we were gonna play something, he handed me a dvd carrying case and said "here's where I keep the good games", and it was just full of crash and sly cooper games
he wasn't wrong but its just funny how he did that, it still sticks out to me
Reminds me of when you go to thrift stores and they've thrown all the games into those cases alongside random kids movie dvds from 2003

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom