• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Gorozoron

wild ride
If someone time traveled wouldn't they clone themselves because there now past/future self is still going to time travel so that version would also go to the same time your current form is or would it be a infinite loop or would time auto correct itself or would time collapse? :suspicious:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I held a bumblebee!

I love watching the bees fly around to flowers once they start blooming.

On a kind of related note, we had a wasp just chilling on a coke bottle in our house the other day. My sister saw it and freaked out. So I took the bottle outside to get it off and it was just really chill. I bonked his head a little against the porch railing trying to get him to climb on it and he eventually climbed onto it and just sat there.

On a kind of related note, we had a wasp just chilling on a coke bottle in our house the other day. My sister saw it and freaked out. So I took the bottle outside to get it off and it was just really chill. I bonked his head a little against the porch railing trying to get him to climb on it and he eventually climbed onto it and just sat there.
Thank you for saving her. <3 It's early in their season, she has a lot of life to live still.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Had my first session back in the gym today now that they are open again. Managed to preserve a lot of my strength over the past few months of lockdown. I had become so unmotivated to do home workouts but I can now get back on track and am looking forward to beating my old strength records and getting the lynel look.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Thank you for saving her. <3 It's early in their season, she has a lot of life to live still.

I try to save any bugs I can. I usually let spiders chill in the corners if they're not somewhere the cats can get to them. Otherwise I'll take them outside or try to get them somewhere the cats can't get to them. It's funny because I have a fear of most animals and my sister doesn't, but she has a fear of most bugs but I don't. So I'll just get them to crawl onto something and take them outside.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Props to saving the spiders. Even though they can be gross to look at and creepy, their benefits to a house's ecosystem are well documented

Myself I'll stick to jumping spiders, cute widdle tings

I got called by the temp agency to do some labor with some native dudes and they were really fun guys. Sometimes I wish interacting with other people didnt have to feel like a performance but I really enjoyed interacting with them. They also overpaid me (and in cash hype) because I'm a wimp and they wanted me back on wednesday lol

Browsing my Steam discovery queue and was skipping through everything, but something caught my eye at the last second

ddc3f15549.png

:eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom