• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
First week at work is going fairly well so far - though it has mostly been induction related stuff and training starts tomorrow. I’ll be working from home for the next four weeks after I collect my laptop from the office today - waking up later and not having to commute for three hours a day is wonderful.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I joked a few months back that they could make a Space Jam 2 with NASCAR drivers since Michael Jordan owns a NASCAR team now. Turns out they were actually making one but with stinking LeBron.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Hard to believe that the Nintendo 3DS launched in North America 10 years ago today. I still remember getting one on launch weekend. Time flies.

I still regularly play and get new games on 3DS. I have only had mine for four years, but it has a great library, especially when you take into account its Virtual Console games.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Why do we say a pair of pants? Nobody says I bought a pant, and a "pant leg" in my opinion doesn't count as a separate item, meaning you bought two pant legs making it a real "pair" of pants...
They used to be two garments held together with a belt, like chaps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom