• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This weekend I'm going to take my hubby to visit my mom. It was actually his idea. My mother died in 2014 and she's buried in my former hometown. My husband suggested to go and visit her grave. I warned him already....if the ground's going to shake he's in big trouble :wynaut:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
This weekend I'm going to take my hubby to visit my mom. It was actually his idea. My mother died in 2014 and she's buried in my former hometown. My husband suggested to go and visit her grave. I warned him already....if the ground's going to shake he's in big trouble :wynaut:
what if its shaking from the love vibes???

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
if charity campaigns are successful aka they eradicate cancer have the campaigners thought about what theyd do when that happens??

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
me: forgets to read other people's things
me: oh but dont forget to read mine!

I catch myself doing this a lot. It's not a good habit. I don't even realize I'm doing it most of the time, and when it hits me, im like oh ive been being a jerk. oops. I really need to work on this.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
me: forgets to read other people's things
me: oh but dont forget to read mine!

I catch myself doing this a lot. It's not a good habit. I don't even realize I'm doing it most of the time, and when it hits me, im like oh ive been being a jerk. oops. I really need to work on this.
This is something I've tended to notice about zd thread structure lately
A lot of threads encourage sharing ones opinion but dont really encourage discourse on said opinions
I think part of this is due to OPs being phrased as (often close-ended) questions but haven't thought much beyond that

It just makes me feel bad that theres not a lot to reply to in a given thread, I dont want anyone to feel ignored if you get me

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, I see what you're saying, Mikey.

I came here to say that I just got started on a 7 hour shift at work and I got a huge burst of energy to do some writing. PLEEEEASE let me hold onto this until I get off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom