• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
It's cold. Like really freakin cold. Like hasn't been above freezing all week and doesn't show signs of warming up cold. This is an all time low for me temperature wise. (Lol puns)
It's gonna get down to -8 on Monday night and my cars antifreeze is only good to -10 according to this tester. This is fun.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's cold. Like really freakin cold. Like hasn't been above freezing all week and doesn't show signs of warming up cold. This is an all time low for me temperature wise. (Lol puns)
It's gonna get down to -8 on Monday night and my cars antifreeze is only good to -10 according to this tester. This is fun.
This week is significantly warmer than the last two weeks have been. Might go to the beach later, idk.

Couple days ago we hit a wind chill of -45C. Nice and cozy in shorts and a tshirt!

Note: These temperatures are in Celsius.

W39RuFD.jpg

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Turns out that despite having felt good about the job interview I was unsuccessful this time around. A representative from the company called me to let me know that while she only had positive feedback from the interview and despite me being a good candidate they only had one position and opted for someone else with more relevant experience for the position. It sucks to have to keep going with the job search but back to square one again, I'm sure something will come around eventually. At least I have a job in the meantime.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Turns out that despite having felt good about the job interview I was unsuccessful this time around. A representative from the company called me to let me know that while she only had positive feedback from the interview and despite me being a good candidate they only had one position and opted for someone else with more relevant experience for the position. It sucks to have to keep going with the job search but back to square one again, I'm sure something will come around eventually. At least I have a job in the meantime.
Awww still doing good thoughts for ya!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom