• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Someone sitting across from me on the train has the music in their earphones so loud that I can hear it as if he had speakers. He must already be pretty hard on hearing or otherwise it surely won't be long before he does if he keeps this up. On the bright side he is playing some real bangers so I can't say I am bothered.
My brother does this all the time and it drives me crazy. He's sitting across the room from me right now and I can make out the lyrics of what he's listening to. Sometimes the quietest setting on my headphones is still too loud for me.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ohhhh frick. My brother, who is immune suppressed, has been sick since yesterday with a cough and headache. No fever, and I'm not scared for his life or anything, but if it is what I think it is, this is baaaad.
(Is double posting allowed in these sticky threads? If it's not, I can just delete the one where I quoted Jimmu.)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Ohhhh frick. My brother, who is immune suppressed, has been sick since yesterday with a cough and headache. No fever, and I'm not scared for his life or anything, but if it is what I think it is, this is baaaad.
Sorry to hear about your brother. I know many people who are immunosuppressed, and know how things can get when they get sick. I wish him a speedy recovery.
(Is double posting allowed in these sticky threads? If it's not, I can just delete the one where I quoted Jimmu.)
Generally, if no new posts have been made to a thread, as long as the previous post was made the day before and you’re not posting several times in the same 24hrs within the same thread, one double post is fine.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Lug2tvS.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Lots of show here in my country and people act like it's the end of the world. But they obviously never watched countries around us. They face this every winter and 3 times as much as we have. I still enjoy the show though but hate it when people overreact.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Lots of show here in my country and people act like it's the end of the world. But they obviously never watched countries around us. They face this every winter and 3 times as much as we have. I still enjoy the show though but hate it when people overreact.
I wanna see snow and experience sub zero winter at least once lol

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
What shows this?! :D

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Oh **** aaaahhhhhh!
I had a one hour test on engineering graphics today. And I was so frustrated and tired with using drafter that I started using ruler instead after a few minutes. Dunno how I'll handle the drafter in a 3 hour semester exam.
It'd be a disaster if it was an offline test

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Dying from Valentine's week cringe stories on Instagram, especially since most of them turned 18 this year. A few them actually look like they're gonna forget the balloon and have some accidents

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Lately I’ve been trying to look into some of the diagnoses of the people who I work with on a regular basis and it’s frustrating me that there are so few books, and what seem to be no non-medical personnel targeted books I can purchase as a reference about Dravet Syndrome. Most websites contain the same information as each other and even that particular subset of information is concluded with too much unknown. I think the seeming lack of awareness and information would be particularly frustrating and I can’t even imagine how scary for people who have children/siblings with this syndrome.

(If anyone by some very small chance actually knows of any that aren’t the bible by Charlotte Dravet herself and the book that came out last year, please shoot me a PM. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom