• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Was just thinking about a youtube channel, and opened youtube to a suggestion for a video of theirs posted 3 minutes ago. :eyes:

This happens to me pretty often too - they know us better than we know ourselves. It's even more scary when its with a product you've recently thought about for the first time in a while and then you get an ad for it right after despite not having searched anything related to it or even having vocalised it sometimes.

I'm thinking to get up and make some pancakes, just gotta drag myself out of bed.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
In One Spring Night (Netflix K-drama) there's a spelling error in the Swedish subtitles.

Netflix. Spelling. Errors.

Y'know, arguably the most well-known movie and TV series streaming platform there is.

Wonder if the person responsible got fired :/

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I have difficulty coming to terms with the fact that I enjoy AAA games far more than I perhaps should, lmao.

They can be so flawed when it comes to basic philosophies and mechanics, but there's no denying that production values can work wonders with things like world design.

I wish there were more places that sell coffee open late night/early morning. I work 3rd shift, and our coffee maker leaks everywhere. I guess I could also start bringing coffee from home, it'll just be less fresh.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Today was really.freaking.busy. Like, there were people in the drive thru when I show up at 10:50, and it didn't really stop until like 1. I was actually grateful to have a smartphone, because in slow moments I could just pop in here or in a group chat I have with some friends, and that was really uplifting and helped me get through the day.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
holy crap, so I've been rewatching the legend of korra lately and I got kinda curious about the video game by platinum that came out at the time, I searched amazon and ebay and nothing about any of the console versions came up, nor on gamestop's website

and apparently the game was also delisted on the online stores in 2017, it's like this game was erased from existence [the crappy 3ds game is still around though]

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Someone sitting across from me on the train has the music in their earphones so loud that I can hear it as if he had speakers. He must already be pretty hard on hearing or otherwise it surely won't be long before he does if he keeps this up. On the bright side he is playing some real bangers so I can't say I am bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom