• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
New rules and advices from the government when it comes to Covid-19. We can't go outside at night. If we must be outside because of work we need to get evidence. Does this mean I should add a paper around Yuga's neck saying "Official paper that Yuga's allowed to go outside. Warning: If ignored I won't pay for your funeral." :suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I friend of mine who is like my adopted grandmother recently fractured her hip. So I and my family have been helping her get her chores done, such as laundry, cleaning, litter boxes, etc. I had a really good time there last evening, we talked about our pets and the little silly quirks they have. I’ll help her as much as she needs until she gets better.

She had a neighbor who was mistreating their dog named Ali, and she was planning on writing an article about the dog to spread awareness. The neighbors moved recently, and I could tell she was sad she couldn’t help the dog anymore, she got a little emotional. But she’s still going to write the article and publish it in the local newspaper. I told her I would help as much I can. I’m going to co-write it with her. I hope with this article we can teach people not to mistreat animals.

Jessie looks much better with her hair down.
4ad3d227b086648c918fe8a9eaedb05e.jpg

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
So for some reason, despite being little more than a glorified intern, my job puts me on the priority list for the vaccine. The thing is, my job doesn’t require me to get it. My mom really wants me to get it, but I am absolutely terrified of needles, and I’ve heard that the vaccine is a particularly unpleasant one. Part of me wants to wait it out, but I’m not sure if that’s a good idea.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
So for some reason, despite being little more than a glorified intern, my job puts me on the priority list for the vaccine. The thing is, my job doesn’t require me to get it. My mom really wants me to get it, but I am absolutely terrified of needles, and I’ve heard that the vaccine is a particularly unpleasant one. Part of me wants to wait it out, but I’m not sure if that’s a good idea.
Read while they stab you...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

I have a fear of needles as well, so I know how you feel. I had to get a shot last year, and just thinking about made me have so much anxiety and fear. I was shaking a little when we got the the clinic, and when it was time to get the shot, and squeezed my eyes shut and took deep breaths to calm myself. Before I knew it the shot was done and it was time to go home. I found out a lot of the fear is in my mind because picturing a needle going into my skin just gives me the shivers. But when it comes to getting a shot, it doesn’t hurt that much, and when it does, it is super quick. It’s mentally preparing myself for the shot that gives me so much anxiety.

But I haven’t had the vaccine shot, so I don’t know how much that one will hurt compared to mine. Just remember it takes less than a minute and the pain isn’t that bad and it won’t last long. It will be a little sore though. I don’t know if that helps, but you have my sympathy, I hope you can overcome your fear. I haven’t overcome mine yet.

:hug:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
One of the first threads I made when I joined ZD two years ago was a cat vs dog thread. I realize that today I would probably never make that thread. Yes, cats are still my favorite animal and I love them soo much, but I think every animal is special and unique. We shouldn’t make them face against each other. So that’s something that changed about me in 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom