• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Suddenly feeling really lonely.
f2805f274471676c96aff2bc9fbedd70.gif

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
What a day it was! I suddenly had to deliver the mail in all blocks in a town nearby! That's because the 3 coworkers delivering the mail over there all had days off at the same time!! How ridiculous is that?! Fortunately my husband decided to help me and it's all thanks to him that I'm home in time. Otherwise it would've been a working day of 11 hours , morning shift included.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
What a day it was! I suddenly had to deliver the mail in all blocks in a town nearby! That's because the 3 coworkers delivering the mail over there all had days off at the same time!! How ridiculous is that?! Fortunately my husband decided to help me and it's all thanks to him that I'm home in time. Otherwise it would've been a working day of 11 hours , morning shift included.
Wow you need to complain to your work cuz all we seem to hear is your work is putting loadsa stuff on you!!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I was listening to BotW soundtrack when I came upon the battle music for the Divine Beasts. It plays when you encounter a guardian or those malice skulls floating around. The thing is, I've never really heard it before because I usually defeat them before the music kicks in. And the theme is actually pretty creepy on its own. I think Nintendo could use it again with a few new twists on it in BotW 2 if they're going for a creepier vibe in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom