• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
With the year almost over, now that I'm thinking back, it feels like it dragged on for so long.
Yeah, I know what you mean. 2020 has sucked for me as much as anyone, but there's been plenty of good things in it as well, so I've tried to focus on those, but now that it's almost over, I'm like "dang, was it really this year that the Cheifs won the Super Bowl?"

Me: I think I'm pretty good at Tetris, I've got a really high score in Tetris Effect and have survived Tetris 99 handfuls of times. I wonder how the pros play...

*watches Pro player on YouTube*

Me: Oh... Well, that's, umm, quite humbling. I'll see myself out.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Which one?

It took me like an hour to translate that audio to text, haha. It paid off though.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Very random thought: Glass is just heated sand. Sand seems pretty inconsequential, so who was it who decided it'd be a good idea to gather sand and heat it up, lol.

Likely peeps who saw storms at the beach when lightning struck the sand it'd leave fused sand, so they likely thought "hey i can do that with fire"

{edit} turns out it was likely "invented" as a by product of furnace use, as it was a by product of metal working n what not. Turns out google is helpful afterall ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom