• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
There's a school nearby where I live. Every time I go home from the grocery store, weighed down by purchases, sad lonely and depressed, I kinda always wanna tell the kids passing me by that they should enjoy being kids while it lasts.

There's been a stinkbug living in our family room for like the past week or so, and usually he's a no show. But he only ever appears by the ceiling above the sliding glass door, where I can't reach him without wrecking the new blinds. He's out right now... And the fact he's still here means he's getting food... which mean's he's probably been harassing my houseplants all week.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My mom is a doula, and last night one of her clients tested positive for Covid at the hospital. Mom's staying in her room for 5 days now just to be safe, but I also feel like there could be a covid storm brewing at work. My 14yo brother takes immune suppressants because he had a transplant as a baby, so we've had to be extra safe about Covid becausr of him. I'm not scared he's gonna die or anything, he's tough, almost more than me, but Christmas could be interesting this year.

There's an island that looks like Bayonetta's chest. This amuses me greatly.

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom