• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As always, Fall tends to come late here. Yesterday the tempature finally dropped low enough to not feel like it was Spring or Summer! The leaves on the larger trees in the neighborhood are also finally beginning to change color and fall. I've been looking forward to our 3 months of fall weather to come, and just maybe we'll luck out and get a day of winter snow like a few years ago!

I think hot chocolate is in order.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm so excited for my keychains to arrive. Besides the stuff that came with Creating a Champion, the only notable Zelda swag I own is a lanyard for my car keys (and a hoodie that doesn't really fit anymore). I feel a little giddy about it. My CaC stuff is on display in my room, which is cool and all, but I don't have anything I can actually rep besides the lanyard. Two of the keychains are going on my switch case, and the other is going on my phone (if I can figure out how to put it on there, I've never had a phone keychain before). I'm looking forward to it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Had to rush to the hospital last night because my hubby was having extreme belly pain. Fortunately it wasn't anything too serious. But of course he didn't want to rest this morning. He felt well and went straight to work. He's send home by his supervisor after his delivery round. So no work for him for the rest of the day. I'll make him to get some rest

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tonight I had dinner at a Japanese restaurant with five Japanese/International Studies teachers and five past students. It was really nice to catch up with them and to be using Japanese in a social setting once again. Easing of restrictions now that we’ve nearly eliminated COVID here have been helping my social life slowly come back to life.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I have to buy a toy ray gun, one with the loudest sound, because my band thought it'd be fun to do "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol, and at the end of the solo, Steve Stevens uses a toy ray gun to get that wild sound.

I could coax the sound out of my flanger pedal, but that's not as fun.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hubby is doing fine. No more belly pain.

I hate that damn ****ing sorting machine at work sometimes. Always eating up the mail, or get stuck so I have to open it and use my mechanical skills (I learned a lot in these past two months) to pick the mail out of the sorting belt. Belt flips and gets loose so I have to tighten it up again. Wednesday two belts were doing this to me at the same time! Today I was like no no you ass. You won't get me this time!
The main problem is that both machines are very old and need to be replaced. But the posting company doesn't do that because it's very uncertain if the sorting centre will still be there at the end of next year. They already moved one earlier this year and the next one will be moving in sept 2021 and then we'll know the future of our sorting centre. But man, working with that ****ty machine can be such a pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom