• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Me trying to do anything in Animal Crossing when there's shooting stars

WhichMediocreGrackle-size_restricted.gif

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Supernatural had its series finale tonight and it's hitting me hard.

Also found out that "Carry on Wayward Son", the unofficial theme, was released 44 years ago exactly. Which is a cool coincidence. The band Kansas posted about it and gave a shoutout to Supernatural.
OOOH!!!!!! I know the feels! My fav show ever and now it's gone :( I knew the song already before SPN but it's so damn cool it's associated with the road so far :D

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
OOOH!!!!!! I know the feels! My fav show ever and now it's gone :( I knew the song already before SPN but it's so damn cool it's associated with the road so far :D

Yeah, it's been my favorite show for the past 15 years and I don't see any other show replacing it. Has such a special place in my heart.

And Carry On is definitely one badass "theme"!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
My wife said we could afford to get a new guitar, then we realized we couldn't, after a second look.

It was a Jackson Soloist in a rainbow crackle finish. It was totally 80's, and had a powerful sound. But alas, no dice.

So I'm a little bummed by that, but I don't let that effect my smile. :)

I'm optimistic. :)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I didn't get nearly as much excited for AoC as I got for Aonuma just saying the one sentence "in order to make the world of the Breath of the Wild sequel even more impressive...". Finally an update, albeit a tiny one!

I am so hyped for BotW2 it's nuts. At least AoC has eased me somehow, there was a time when it was almost unbearable .

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Wondering what guitar related content I should post in my blog.

Mostly to fill a gap between me receiving a new 20W amp, and the review of it, coming soon.

I was thinking on doing one on if low wattage amplifiers are loud enough to play live shows with a band.

I'm thinking about how much I love and miss using forums regularly and how the 3 that I built are still "Under construction" for almost 5 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom