• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Wonder what the heck Gearbox was thinking with Godfall. They really tasked Counterplay (an indie studio who makes card games) to make a next-gen AAA launch title ... ? Yikes.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Dravet Syndrome and the people I assist who have it has been on my mind a lot lately. This, coupled with a few recent-ish happenings have brought SUDEP (Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy) to the forefront of my brain and I can't seem to shake it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It looks like we’re so close to potential elimination of coronavirus here in Australia with only two locally acquired cases total for the entire country in the last week and none for the last five days and counting in my state.

I’m hoping we can get on top of it soon because I’m dying to travel again. It’s looking like we might be able to travel between Australia and New Zealand again (Australians are currently not permitted to leave the country except under specific strict circumstances) soon if the current trajectory continues. I’ve never been to NZ before but I’m sure it would make for a fun trip if I can get the chance to go. Of course I really wanna get back to Japan but that’ll probably take a bit longer given their cases at the moment.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
In tv land are they gonna have to yell secrets with the social distancing thing and everybody will know that secret???

How do Starfleet send proper reports with only 8 buttons on their consoles???

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Well, I finished the interview. Got overly nervous for nothing really.

Turns out it was an unpaid internship, but I'm kind of stuck between wanting to find paid work and not having the required experience. Still could be useful, but I dunno.

Gotta start somewhere.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Well, I finished the interview. Got overly nervous for nothing really.

Turns out it was an unpaid internship, but I'm kind of stuck between wanting to find paid work and not having the required experience. Still could be useful, but I dunno.

Gotta start somewhere.
That's the thing that sucks about job hunting you need experience but to gwt experience you need a job...vicious circle...

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Nominations for TGA are out and about.

ngl, 13 Sentinels being nominated for best narrative made me smile. (Also ngl, so happy knowing what ngl stands for, finally.)

Honestly, AC:NH deserves the big get. It's more or less synonymous with the year, and is deserving a win. TLoU can sweep the rest for what I care.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Supernatural had its series finale tonight and it's hitting me hard.

Also found out that "Carry on Wayward Son", the unofficial theme, was released 44 years ago exactly. Which is a cool coincidence. The band Kansas posted about it and gave a shoutout to Supernatural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom