• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
mum told me about some woman with a mask, who was in a queue, theres a man behind her with kids not wearin a mask and hes creeping closer and clsoer to masked lady and she turns around to ask him to move he spewed abuse at her ugh.....

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Months into this mask wearing malarkey and people still either wear them wrong or don't wear them at all.

Because infection rates are "low" people seem to think it's either fake or the lockdown isn't needed so they don't bother with any precautions, the idiots wearing them wrong i can only believe don't understand how respiratory systems work. That or they are already brain dead.

Why are people so ignorant?
mum told me about some woman with a mask, who was in a queue, theres a man behind her with kids not wearin a mask and hes creeping closer and clsoer to masked lady and she turns around to ask him to move he spewed abuse at her ugh.....

Yeah people are assholes, had someone coughing and phlegming on fresh fruit in the shops by me, then *****ed out anyone who dared complain

Ninja

Well well well
A bit nervos because in a few hours I'll walk down the Isle. And then to Amsterdam and monday to Italy!

Another huge congrats to you! So happy for you, and enjoy your honeymoon! You deserve it. I was nervous as **** for my wedding, but it's one of the best days in your life. Enjoy every second because it flies by!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So I submitted my first game to a game jam yesterday. The game was being played by industry professionals, and I was pretty ok with what I had done, thought it was cool and I was honored.

Then someone else, who played the game after I submitted it, commented that they had input lag, likely because of framerate issues. I thought that I couldn't do occlusion culling since that would **** up the reflections in the water, and I was happy with the water, so I wanted the reflections, but If I had disabled them, I could improve the framerate, but since I got that comment, it feels all of a sudden like a bad decision.

Oh, and I also accidentally left a collider in the fifth scene.

I feel awful about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom