• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
When The Last of Us Part II smashed sales records, (a game with lgbt+ characters, which some faceplanters calls the game having a "woke agenda" and says "get woke go broke.")

someone coined the term "got woke, records broke".

Was funny to me.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Earlier this year, I refused to convert to Team March and accepted defeat as a member of Team February. It was tough, but we went down with honor.

When the E3 Direct was canceled and Team E3 fell, things were looking grim as Team July started gathering. But when they, too, faced demise, someone joked "well, Team February will win, because there's not gonna be a general Direct until February 2021! Book it, fellas."

Oh, the irony.

Kinda bummed because my hunt for tasteful nude art of myself is hard to find due to all the more unfortunate side of rule 34. I'm not looking for smut. Think more Marilyn Monroe style classy nude pinups. But hey, the internet is a big place, right? Hope everyone's day/night is going well.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think being able to rate or review something well is a pretty decent skill which I am not even close to having.

I struggle to give a score to something based on my subjective feelings when it's likely to be pretty different for different people. I guess maybe part of it is that I don't tend to consume a lot of media like movies or whatever. I just feel totally out of my depth when trying to rate movies (and sometimes other forms of media too) to other people.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I had to drop two classes because I couldn't afford them.

However, that means all of my classes are online, which works out better for me, as I learn better on my own.

And band things are moving forward, drummer has his place, is ordering his kit, and we may have a vocalist lined up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom