• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I probably should’ve looked at the nutritional values of a 5-hour energy before pouring it down my throat.

it says it has vitamins.

what it means is that it has 20833% of the recommended daily amount of vitamin B12

I don’t need any more vitamin B12 for the next 7 months.

how was this FDA approved?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Did Yuga really tell me to hurry up??? I was in the restroom and as usual Yuga followed me. He walked down the stairs and halfway down he stopped and looked at me. I was still in the restroom. Then he meowed at me. I started to walk downstairs and he walked on too. MY CAT TELLING ME TO HURRY UP ! Lol!!

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Sometimes I feel somewhat self-conscious about writing romance so much. I realize I'm far from the only guy who loves writing about it, but it still nags at me a bit from time to time, to the extent that I don't feel comfortable sharing my writing unless I'm anonymous online.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I probably should’ve looked at the nutritional values of a 5-hour energy before pouring it down my throat.

it says it has vitamins.

what it means is that it has 20833% of the recommended daily amount of vitamin B12

I don’t need any more vitamin B12 for the next 7 months.

how was this FDA approved?

There's no established upper limit to B12 and any excess is just urinated out so you aren't even immune to being low on B12 for the next 7 months.

If you have declining kidney function high dose B12 isn't reccomended though.

Have to wait bloody ages for my bus this morning. Uuuugh.

Sometimes I feel somewhat self-conscious about writing romance so much. I realize I'm far from the only guy who loves writing about it, but it still nags at me a bit from time to time, to the extent that I don't feel comfortable sharing my writing unless I'm anonymous online.

Some of the best romance stories were written by blokes. I wouldn't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom