• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i should clean eventually

Just rise above it, Spirit. Rise above it. Be the bigger person, don't let it get to you. Just take a breath and relax, let it go.

In
*deep breath*
And out... *slow exhale*

God, some people can be ****ing thick idiots.

In *deep breath*
And out... *slow exhale*

_3fYL8i6Q-n-155t3dn_4oa8joxN4d65hmFMp22bNTIUW3ufQExKZv-GKL4AdqgU

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yuga won't go outside when I'm still inside the house. Even my fiance noticed it. When I'm upstairs in our bedroom Yuga waits outside the room till I get out. Now he's lying on the chair next to me at my desk :D

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Last weekend I had absolutely zero inspiration or motivation. I didn’t feel like writing or even working on developing my story or any other writings. ‘What’s the point?’ Is what some of my thoughts were like that Saturday. Had a little break down in the bathroom as well.

Luckily I got it back this week and I feel fine now. I think my call with my grandmother really helped. She always gets me inspired agin. She’s so excited to read my novel when I finish it, and she’s always telling me how proud she is of me. That really helped. I’m so glad I talked to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom