• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The more Japanese music I listen to, the more I become convinced that Japanese is one of the most beautiful languages to hear be sung.
If you’re open to suggestions, check out the album Inifinity by Beverly. It’s s pretty solid J-pop album from last year.

Still don’t think I’m really enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I think at this point it’s an overall tonal issue with the cutscenes. That and the characters themselves just don’t resonate with me in any significant way.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My hard work is paying off! I lost almost 20 pounds in the last two months. It's not much but hey it's a start :D Rather losing a bit at the time and keep it off than losing 50 pounds in a few weeks and gaining 100! Yesterday I bought the final pieces for my wedding outfit so I'm all set to go :D

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I didn't usually play with the sound on most of the time when playing Rune Factory 4 in the past, so I never realized that Matt Mercer voices Leon. Now I can't unhear Chrom talking every time I hear Leon's voice clips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom