• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm glad to be back in the gym. I have lost some strength on compound excersises due to only being able to maintain a routine of band work, dumbell and pullup work and also losing 5kgs through food poisoning during the lockdown but I am sure I will get the strength back soon enough. I am stronger already this week over last week. Can't wait to get back to and surpass my old strength levels.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Got a haircut today for the first time in almost six months. Was starting to look like that ghost lady that crawls out of the TV screen. I feel a lot better now. I tried to put it off as much as I could considering the times, but I reached the point where I needed one for my sanity.

Ninja

Well well well
dna.JPG

I decided to get my DNA analyzed because it was on sale for a great price, and I got my origins portion back. Still waiting for the full results but these are honestly surprising! I thought I was just Vietnamese and white. It turns out that I'm part French, and discovered the origins of my Caucasian side! Can't wait to uncover more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom