• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Is it that bad? That was one of the games I was considering getting if I ever decided to get a PS4.

Yes. For all the reasons Sheikah said and it's pretentious as hell. It's painful to hear the characters speak because all they do is vomit nonsensical word salad that adds nothing to anything.

The concept of robot dinosaurs was cool but they bungle it entirely and somehow make it boring as hell.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
-spoilers for Avatar the last airbender. If you haven’t watched it yet, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor and watch it!-

I finished Avatar: the last Airbender. I loved it! All the characters are great, my special favorite is Zuko. I remember when I watched this years ago and saw the cliffhanger at the end about Zuko’s mother, I was so mad. I didn’t realize there were comics that solved the mystery, so I just assumed it was left to guess haha.

Watching the final battle between Zuko and Azula, I expected the music to be loud and intense, but it wasn’t. It was very sad-like instead. Very nice artistic choice. Azula’s cries and wails at the end gave me chills. Even though I really don’t like her at all, and everything she does is the opposite thing that I would do, I couldn’t help but feel some pity for her at the end. She just really snapped in the last episode.

And can we just appreciate how good Zuko’s character arc is. His story is the best thing in the show. He started out hunting the avatar, and in the end he joined the avatar instead and realized his true destiny. <3

Avatar: the last Airbender is a masterpiece

My island received critical exposure to 2020

4555f825d4.jpg

hope my hdmi cable isnt bad. i undocked and redocked and it fixed it thankfully.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
After watching Avatar: the last Airbender, my Dad has been acting like Uncle Iroh. Sometimes when I get a little annoyed he’ll stop and make up a proverb Iroh would say to angry Zuko haha. He’s also been watching collections of Iroh’s wise words.

I’m thinking of drawing uncle Iroh for him and buying of of those mugs with Iroh’s wise words on it. Then he can set up a little Iroh shrine lol

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm unofficially starting my student internship today (in that I'm joining in on Zoom calls to start planning for virtual learning and the upcoming semester) and it is stressful. Really makes things seem real and makes me realize how soon until I will be able to fully be a teacher. It's also stressful because I'm not required to start it until August 23rd, but I told my mentor teacher I would be glad to do what I can now, so now I'm trying to manage planning for virtual classes and closing at my summer job at 2 AM most nights as well for the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom