• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One of our two cats “George” passed away tonight a little over an hour ago. He seemed to have been having a heart attack so it was a pretty upsetting and confronting death but at least my family and I could be there to hold his hand until his last breath and heartbeat and give him as much love and comfort as we could for his last moments.

I’m quite upset that he died in what looked like quite a painful way, and I don’t think I’ll ever forget what that was like but I’m glad I still have lots of good memories and pictures of my time with him and that now he’s at peace.

One of our two cats “George” passed away tonight a little over an hour ago. He seemed to have been having a heart attack so it was a pretty upsetting and confronting death but at least my family and I could be there to hold his hand until his last breath and heartbeat and give him as much love and comfort as we could for his last moments.

I’m quite upset that he died in what looked like quite a painful way, and I don’t think I’ll ever forget what that was like but I’m glad I still have lots of good memories and pictures of my time with him and that now he’s at peace.

Awww hun. I'm very sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :hug:

We're here for you <3

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

I’m so sorry for your loss, he must’ve been an amazing cat. You’ll see him again, and he’s very healthy and happy now in heaven. We’re here for you if you need comfort, I will always be here if you need me. <3

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad to be here for you. :hug:

Cfrock

Keep it strong

So sorry to hear that, Jimmu :(
At least you were there with him at the end. I'm sure that was some comfort for him.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian

That’s quite sudden. I’m sure your presence helped him. I hope we can all help.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

So sorry to hear this. Keep your head up and remember that as much as it meant to be able to share his final moments with him, he must have really appreciated being able to spend his final moments with you too.

May George rest in peace. <3

:hug:Sorry for your loss buddy. Take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom