• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
man, i’m already sick of AC:NH. i had a feeling that i might lose interest in it quickly, but this was even quicker than i expected. i don’t know why i can’t seem to get more into these games, other than for the first like week. meh.
I'm in a similar boat. I've built my town, made friends with the villagers and played with online friends but there just isn't anything to do anymore that isn't repetitive so I haven't touched the game in weeks

I’m the same. This week, it will be 2 months since I last touched the game.
I'm in a similar boat. I've built my town, made friends with the villagers and played with online friends but there just isn't anything to do anymore that isn't repetitive so I haven't touched the game in weeks
man, i’m already sick of AC:NH. i had a feeling that i might lose interest in it quickly, but this was even quicker than i expected. i don’t know why i can’t seem to get more into these games, other than for the first like week. meh.

I can hear all of your little cute villagers crying from here.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Thinking about picking up FE Warriors after hearing Musou games be mentioned. Never played a Musou game before, but cutting down hundreds of enemies with Marth or any of my other favorite FE characters sounds like a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom