• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Just found out Kelsey Grammer played a psychiatrist in an animated show for IMDb (??) last year.

A vampire psychiatrist.

They called the pitch for Bloodlines 2 'Project Frasier', and the alpha build they demoed last year was called 'Frasier_Release'.

I swear to God, if Kelsey Grammer doesn't have some form of cameo in Bloodines 2, I will pelt Brian Mitsoda with my own ****.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
WWHD. The sea is calling!
Go for WWHD
I agree. Tbh, looking back at WW before BotW2 was announced made me want the sequel to be a huge open-sea adventure but with BotW's character designs and art style. I have no idea how it would have fit in the timeline or how it would have actually worked out, but it sounded nice in my head :shrugs:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've been putting the finishing touches on a blog atm, meanwhile earlier today I was using wordpress for a different project. I somehow ended up writing the blog but was still in wordpress mode I guess, so I was like where is the extended menu so I can use an en dash, knowing full and well I am on the Forums, lol. So yeah, I'm contemplating that time 10 minutes ago when I lost my mind, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom