• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I've decided to attend my mothers 60th birthday party tomorrow.

I feel super uncomfortable with my biological family, no surprise given the history we have, but I want to give this one last chance.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm finally off work...FINALLY! This day was mind numbingly busy, though I should have expected as much since it's the day before Independence Day. I'm thinking of busting open a bottle of Maker's Mark later tonight, but before that, I'm going to go pick up some ice cream from my favorite ice creamshop downtown. I deserve it!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm finally off work...FINALLY! This day was mind numbingly busy, though I should have expected as much since it's the day before Independence Day. I'm thinking of busting open a bottle of Maker's Mark later tonight, but before that, I'm going to go pick up some ice cream from my favorite ice creamshop downtown. I deserve it!
Good to hear you like Makers Mark. It's my fave bourbon.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I'm thankful that when Covid19 became a thing that I was already an online college student, so I didn't have to switch from being on campus to online like many students have had to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom