• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I decided to pick Pokemon Shield back up, because I didn't finish it and was right at the end of it. Trying to get my bearings, I was just kinda looting the wild area and said half-jokingly to myself that maybe I should shiny-hunt. I check my first den for a max raid battle and its a five star magikarp and I'm like **** YES FIVE STAR MAGIKARP because five stars suck and I like doing raids offline and I trusted it to be cooperative.

I... didn't notice it was a shiny until after I caught it because the lighting is weird during the raid battles. But ok. :eyes:

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
My mind is squarely stuck on why Mass Effect Andromeda gets so much hate. Its not amazing but its also not awful.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I hate to opt out on everything at a job opportunity that demands "strong social skills and a natural knack for teamwork". I know it's a job ad, but I don't feel like lying.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i wonder if i'll go to the clinic tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom